1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OTHER INFORMATION.
Generally, we collect personal information from our users and visitors to our Site. For example, we may collect and store personal information you enter while using our Service, such as the email address, name, and company name we request that you enter when you sign up or register for an account at the Site. We may also collect payment, billing, or credit card information. The Site may contain forums or other services that allow you to post or respond to comments or questions. If you use these forums or services, we will collect the information that you provide while using them.
- Cookies. When you visit the Site, we may send one or more cookies—small text files containing strings of alphanumeric characters—to your computer or device to allow us to uniquely identify your browser, computer, or device. A cookie may also convey other information to us, such as your username, user ID, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, unique device identifiers, browser settings and specifications, and information about how you use the Site (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click, how frequently you access the Service, and other actions you take on the Service). Cookies also allow us to track your use of the Site over time.
- Log Files. We may record log file information each time you access the Site. This information may include your web request, IP address, browser type, unique device identifiers, information about your device, referring or exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with the Site, domain names, landing pages, and pages viewed.
- Clear Gifs. We may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons or pixel tags), which may collect information about you and your computer or device such as your web requests, IP address, unique device identifiers, browser type, pages viewed, and cookies, all of which can show your Site usage patterns.
- Mobile Device Information. When you access the Site with a mobile device, we may collect and store a unique identifier associated with your device (including but not limited to a UUID, Unique ID for Advertisers (“IDFA”), Google Ad ID, or Windows Advertising ID) and information about your mobile carrier, device type, model and manufacturer, and device operating system.
Information collected by third parties. When you visit or use the Service, third parties may obtain information about you or your computer or device. These third parties may include:
Service Providers. We may use service providers to help us with the Service or any other lawful activity we may do, including the other activities we describe under this Policy. This means that service providers may collect, process, and store any of the information we collect under this Policy and that information collected in connection with the Service may be collected directly by our service providers. For example, we may use payment services to help us collect and process payment information.
- Google Analytics, which may use technologies like cookies to collect information, including for Google’s own purposes. Google wants us to provide you with a link to its webpage How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services sites or apps
- Twitter Conversion Tracking and Tailored Audiences, which may use technologies like conversion tags and tracking pixels to collect information.
- FullStory, which may use certain technologies to collect information.
For additional information about the choices you may have regarding third-party information collection and use, see the “Your Choices” section below.
2. HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We collect, use, process, combine, retain and store personal information that we collect or receive for a variety of purposes, including the following:
- For our business activities, including to operate the Service, to maintain your account, and to personalize your experience with the Service;
- To process your payments;
- To communicate with you and respond to your requests, such as to respond to your questions or to contact you about changes to the Service;
- For marketing and advertising purposes, such as to market to you or to offer you products or services we think you may be interested in;
- For analytics and research purposes, including to monitor and track use of the Service;
- To comply with contractual and legal obligations and requirements;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide personal information; and
- For any other lawful purpose, or any other purpose you consent to.
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We also transmit, disclose, grant access to, make available, and provide personal information to third parties, including the following:
- Service providers, subcontractors, partners, vendors, consultants, and others who help us with any of the purposes noted above or otherwise in this Policy;
- Our affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, and other related companies, all for the purposes noted above or otherwise in this Policy;
- Third parties, in order to respond to or comply with, at our sole discretion, court orders, subpoenas, or law enforcement or other government requests (with or without notice to you, at our discretion);
- Buyers, successors, or others in connection with mergers, divestitures, restructuring, reorganizations, dissolutions or other sales or transfers of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us may be among the assets transferred;
- Other third parties, with your consent or upon your consent; and
- Third parties, at our discretion, to: (i) satisfy any applicable law or regulation; (ii) enforce this Policy or our Terms of Service, including the investigation of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of us, the Service, other Service users, or third parties.
We may also share information with others in an aggregated and anonymous form that does not directly identify you as an individual.
4. YOUR CHOICES.
Marketing E-Mails. If you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you should click the “unsubscribe” button on our promotional email communications. Note that you are not permitted to unsubscribe from or opt out of non-promotional messages regarding your account or the Service, such as updates to features of the Service or technical and security notices.
Online Advertising. We collect and may permit third parties to collect information from our Site using cookies and other technologies, including for our own and third-party online advertising purposes. You may be able to “opt out” of some of this information collection by actively managing the settings on your browser or mobile device, but we do not promise that such settings will be effective. Please refer to your browser’s or mobile device’s technical information to learn about the settings offered for cookies or other tracking technologies. To learn more about cookies, you may wish to visit https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0042-cookies-leaving-trail-web and/or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Choice Opt-Out pages at http://www.aboutads.info/choices and http://www.aboutads.info/choices-mobile (for mobile devices). For additional information about third-party tracking and the choices you may have, please see the “Information collected by third parties” section above.
Do Not Track Preferences. Although we want to honor your privacy as described in this Policy, unfortunately, the Site does not monitor for or behave differently if your computer or browser transmits a “do not track” or similar message to us or to the Site.
5. PERSONAL INFORMATION ACCESS AND CORRECTION.
If you have registered for an account with the Service, we may provide you with the ability to access, review and change certain personal information by logging into the Service, visiting your account page, and using the features and functionalities available there.
Not all personal information that we store is maintained in a format that you can access or change. If you would like to request access to, or correction or deletion of, personal information, you may send your request to help@Fastedge.ai. We will review your request, and we may require you to provide additional information to identify yourself, but we do not promise that we will be able to satisfy your request. For example, the personal information may already have been relied upon, acted upon, or disclosed to third parties, and we generally do not take steps (or have the ability to take steps) to undo prior reliance or actions. We also might not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, be burdensome, or cause the information to become incorrect, at our discretion.
6. INFORMATION FROM USE OF APIS AND TOOLS.
In the course of providing the Tools and the Service to our customers, we may collect or receive audiovisual or other content uploaded or transmitted to or through the Service (“User Content”) and analytics or other data through use of the APIs (“Analytics Data”). The APIs and portions of the Tools are designed to be compatible with or embedded into websites and applications that serve video content, which will allow you to upload User Content or collect Analytics Data. Analytics Data may include information about the customer’s end users who view video content, such as IP addresses, cookie information, unique device identifiers, details about the video content viewed, computer or device information, information about the software or technology used to view videos, interactions with video content (e.g., when the user starts watching, when they click “pause”, or when they skip an ad), and information from video content publishers and distributors (e.g., user IDs).
User Content and Analytics Data are owned and controlled by our customers. We collect and process User Content and Analytics Data solely to provide our Service to our customers, to maintain and improve our Service, and as otherwise permitted by our agreements with our Customers. We may share User Content and Analytics Data as described in Section 3 above and as otherwise directed or permitted by our Customers. We do not use User Content or Analytics Data for our own marketing or advertising purposes, nor do we disclose such data to third parties other than as described in Section 3 above or as directed by our Customers, except to the extent that Analytics Data has been aggregated and/or anonymized in a manner designed not to identify our customers or their end users.
The relevant customers will have their own privacy policies, which will describe their collection and use of any information collected through the Tools. This Policy is not intended to describe the privacy practices of any third-party website or service or our customers’ use of the Tools.
7. SECURITY AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION.
We take what we believe to be commercially reasonable steps to help protect personal information that we collect, but we do not guarantee that this personal information will be completely protected. For example, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Any transmission of personal information by you is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site, including the illegal acts of third parties (such as criminal hacking). The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) account credentials (e.g., usernames or passwords) for access to certain parts of the Site or the Service, you are responsible for keeping those credentials confidential. Do not give your credentials to anyone else. If you enter a section of the Service that requires a password, you should log out when you leave it. If you believe that any account credentials for the Site or the Service have been compromised, please contact us immediately at help@Fastedge.ai.
8. DATA RETENTION.
We tend to keep personal information for as long as we deem necessary for our business purposes or as otherwise required to operate the Service, comply with your requests, and comply with applicable law.
9. PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 13.
We do not direct our Site or our Service to children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child without parental consent or legal authority required by applicable privacy laws, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information collected from a child under the age of 13, please contact us at help@Fastedge.ai.
10. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES.
The Service may contain links to and from third-party websites belonging to our business partners, advertisers, social media sites, or campaign sponsors, and our users may post links to third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check the individual websites’ policies before you submit any information to those websites.
11. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY.
12. CONTACTING US.
If you have questions about this Policy, please contact us at help@Fastedge.ai or by writing to us at:
Fastedge USA, 13368 Arrowbrook Centre Dr, Herndon, Virginia 20171